Mass readings are from the current Lectionary (Jerusalem Bible)
The CTS New Sunday and Daily Missals are a brand-new edition being published to coincide with the launch of the new English translation of the Mass (2011).
Following Pope Benedict's expressed desire that this new translation become a springboard for a renewal and a deepening of Eucharistic devotion, CTS has created these Missals that contain everything you need at Mass.
The CTS New Daily Missal beautifully presents the parts that you would find in any good Missal:
• Full Calendar; Lists of Feasts and readings for reference;
• Masses for special occasions and needs, etc.
But as well as these, the CTS New Daily Missal uniquely offers also:
• Parallel Latin texts alongside the English for the Order of Mass and the priest's prayers;
• Preparatory prayers for before Mass;
• Prayers of thanksgiving and devotion for after Mass;
• Comprehensive appendix of other prayers and devotions such as Stations of the Cross, prayers before the Blessed Sacrament;
• Inspiring introductions for major feasts and seasons
The CTS New Daily Missal features:
• Durable and attractive binding
• Clear layout, easy-to-read fonts - basic font size is 9pt
• Beautiful sacred art in full colour.
• Ribbon placeholders (in different colours).